Cooper Interconnect’s non-explosive actuators have been field proven in over 12,000 actuations. These low-shock devices deliver rapid releases with low power consumption, across a broad range of operating temperatures.
- Safe handling and deployment; non-explosive actuators do not require the explosive materials precautions associated with pyrotechnic actuators.
- Fragment and debris free operation.
- Refurbishment can reduce actuator-related test and qualification costs up to 80%.
- Optional mechanical initiators enable test-environment resetting in under five minutes.
- Heritage-proven technologies can be leveraged to provide quick turn custom solutions including form, fit, and function replacements for pyrotechnic actuators.