Flextray Wire Basket Tray and Accessories
Flextray wire basket is ideal for commercial and data center cable management, providing a flexible means of adapting your tray to fit your job-site application.
And now, the enhanced Flextray system incorporates more features to increase jobsite flexibility and help reduce total installed cost through material and labor savings.
- Up to 50% less splicing hardware required across all sizes and widths, making installation faster
- Save up to 80% on field fabrication, by using the corner radius support to create radiused horizontal fittings
- Enhanced accessories eliminate the need for hardware Cable manage mentE TA
Overall System Features & Benefits
- Easily modified for both horizontal and vertical transitions
- “T” weld safety-edge protects the cable and the installer during installation
- UL Classified as an equipment grounding conductor
- Available in a variety of finishes to meet environmental and aesthetic requirements
- Wide breadth of height and width options for straight sections
- Many sizes stocked locally across United States and Canada for quicker delivery
Flextray Includes Enhanced Accessories to Save Installation Time
- Reduces field fabrication of horizontal fittings by up to 80%
- Built in tab features allow for positioning onto side rails; hardware reduction at transition locations
- Creates a proper cable bend radius for 6" and 12" radius horizontal bend, tee and cross
- Maintains proper support for delicate cables
- UL Classified when used with proper connecting hardware (see our catalog for details)
Bottom Drop Out
- New design attaches to bottom of tray without hardware
- Locks into position with built-in tabs
- Maintains proper cable bend radius for exiting cables
- Slots enable cable restraint at drop out point
- For use with 4" (100mm) to 32" (80mm) wide trays
Side Drop Out
- Maintains proper cable bend radius for exiting cables up and over the side rail
- Holes enable cable restraint at drop out point
- Compatible with all side rail heights
- New design attaches to side of tray without hardware and locks into position with built-in tabs
- No hardware required
Contractors - Get Certified & Save!
The Flextray System Certified Installer Program allows contractors to train on best practices for cable management installations featuring Flextray wire basket and accessories.