Cooper B-Line Cent-R-Rail cable support systems with vertical expansion capabilities, provides installers speed, flexibility, and multiple cable entry and exits into the system.
• Sides and bottoms open for loading and inspection of the cables
• Light-weight, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction
• Cable fill area free of sharp edges and connection hardware
• Accessory options for complete installations without traditional cable tray fittings
• Colored rung end caps available for system labeling
• UL Classified (cross sectional area 0.60 in2/1000 amps)
At Cooper B-Line, our goal is to be a leading provider of information and resources to design and engineering professionals engaged in the design, construction, and maintenance of engineered MEP&T facility subsystems globally. That is why we developed the CoSPEC Specifier Center - a one-stop design resource for Cooper B-Line products.
CoSPEC is packed with features like the new CAD / BIM / PDMS / Submittal catalog which offers the ability to select and view Cooper B-Line products in 2D and 3D. Then, with a couple of clicks, just as easily download design content in one of nearly 100 different CAD, BIM, PDMS, and graphics formats.